Measuring instrument for the concentration of an aqueous solution of chlorine dioxide ICX-08
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The photocolorimeter ICX-08 is designed to measure the content of chlorine dichloride in an aqueous solution in the technological streams of the chlorine shops of pulp and paper mills in a continuous mode. The device ICX-08 can be used both in automatic control systems for the production of bleaching liquor, and as an indicator of the ClO2 content in water.
MAIN TECHNICAL DATA AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Range of measured concentrations of ClO2 in water: 0 ... 20 g / l
- Time constant of the device: from 1sec to 999 sec. (optionally)
Presentation of information:
- alphanumeric display on the front panel of the measuring unit, indicating the current value of the ClO2 content in water in g / l.
- Output current ratings: 0 ... 5mA; 0 ... 20mA; 4 ... 20mA (optional).
Dimensions and weight:
- optical sensor 240 x 140 x 150 mm, m = 3 kg with a cable length of 10 m;
- electronic measuring unit 350 x 240 x 140mm, m = 2.5kg;
Power supply: 220 + 10 / -15V, 50Hz,
- Power consumption - no more than 30 V * A.
Acceptable environmental parameters:
- humidity - up to 95% at 20 ° C;
- pressure - 760 mm of mercury. + -30;
- temperature - +5 - +35 gr.